BeamTuning - Highest precision, maximum flexibility
Discover the world's first aspheric and diffraction-limited beam expansion system and brand-new beam shaper! The BeamTuning product range includes beam expanders of different wavelengths and magnifications, fiber collimators, elements for using the a|BeamExpander outside of their design wavelength, beam shaper and intra- and cross-system adapters.
All beam expansion and shaping elements can conveniently be combined in an a|BeamBox according to your specifications. An intelligent assembly concept saves time-consuming adjustments and ensures precision and flexibility.
Combine different a|BeamExpanders, the a|Waveλdapt, the fiber collimator a|AspheriColl as well as a|Adapters (intra-system and cross-system) and MountedOptics according to your requirements. Whether for beam expansion or beam shaping, choose your individual a|BeamBox e.g., for laboratory or metrology applications. Any combination is possible.
BeamTuning products by asphericon cover an enormous wide range of wavelengths. The right solution for every application.
We also developed a poster for our BeamTuning product range. It shows various beam expansion and shaping concepts as well as possible applications and combinations. Also the poster presents a range of new and future products that will significantly simplify your work in optics labs. We would be happy to send you a free copy.
Discover asphericon BeamTooling. With this app you can quickly and easily calculate the use of BeamTuning products. For instance, calculate wavefront and divergence deviations of a|BeamExpanders when using alternative wavelengths than to the design wavelength or optical properties of aspheres before you decide on a specific product. The app is available in the Apple and Google App Stores.
Features of BeamTooling:
- Illustration of the properties of StockOptics used at a wavelength other than the design wavelength
- Calculation of effective focal length (EFL) and working distance (WD) from a|Aspheres, a|Axicons and a|Acylindern
- Possible combinations of a|BeamExpanders for special target expansions
- Effect on ultrashort laser pulses
- Residual divergences and wavefront errors of a|BeamExpander as a function of wavelengths
- Calculation of beam diameter based on mode field diameter or fiber NA when using a|AspheriColl
- Possible combinations of beam shapers a|TopShape and a|AiryShape with a|BeamExpanders
Diffraction-limited beam expansion (or reduction) for all wavelengths (Wavelength range: 355, 500 – 1600 nm) and highest flexibility. In addition to the aspheric a|BeamExpander, the asphericon beam expansion system also includes a device to adjust divergence, the a|WaveAdapt, the fiber collimator a|AspheriColl and a series of matching adapters.