The StockOptics Aspheres product range includes an exclusive selection of standardized optics. Choose between asphericon a|High-NA, a|Low-NA and a|UV-grade fused silica. Thanks to CNC polishing and grinding this aspheric lens meets the highest demands on production quality and tolerance:
- Precision polished Aspheres (a|High-NA, a|Low-NA and a|FusedSilica)
- CNC grinding & polishing for superior surface roughness
- Materials: S-LAH64, N-BK7, FusedSilica
- Diameter: 10 mm to 100 mm
- Off-the-shelf delivery for short lead times
- Files for optical design and drawings available (Zemax, CodeV, OSLO, VirtuelLabTM, Step)
Discover our BeamTooling App and calculate important optical properties of StockOptics aspheres online.
- Illustration of a|Asphere properties used at a wavelength other than the design wavelength
- Calculation of effective focal length (EFL) and working distance (WD)
- ... and further calculations of the BeamTuning range
The app is available in the Apple and Google App Stores.
|a|High-NA||a|Low-NA||a|UV-grade fused silica|
|Diameter||10-50 mm||12,5-100 mm||12.5-50 mm|
|Diameter Tolerance||+0/-0.05 mm||+0/-0.05 mm||+0/-0.05 mm|
|λDesign||780 nm||780 nm||285 nm|
|Surface Form Deviation (RMSi)||≤0.5 µm||≤0.5 µm||≤0.3 µm|
|EFL Tolerance||≤0.1 %||≤0.1 %||≤0.1 %|
|Surface Imperfections (Scratch/Dig)||60 - 40||60 - 40||20 - 20|
|Center Thickness Tolerance||± 0.05 mm||± 0.05 mm||± 0.05 mm|
|Clear Aperture||≥ 90 %||≥ 90 %||≥ 90 %|
Advantages of StockOptics Aspheres
The advantages of precision-made aspheres combined with the cost advantages of serial production: StockOptics aspheres can be ordered directly from stock via the webshop. Benefit from fast availability and short delivery times.
Perfectly aligned, selected a|Aspheres (diameter 12.5 mm to 25.4 mm) are also available with high-precision mounts and a decentration of < 10 µm. Mounts labeled with the lens specifications allow uncomplicated use in a wide range of applications.
Increase the efficiency of your optical components with high-quality coatings. asphericon manufactures optical coatings in the spectral range from UV (190 nm) to the near infrared (3 µm) with reasonable delivery times and reliable service.
For a seamless planning of your optical set-up, asphericon also provides the appropriate optical design files (CodeV, etc.). Convince yourself of the unique accuracy of our a|Aspheres and get the design files free of charge in our webshop.