Benefit from our attractive selection of aspheric cylinders with a RMSi surface form deviation smaller than 0.5 µm. a|Acylinders are made from high-index-glass and can be especially used for laser applications. They are now also obtainable with high-precision mountings and convince with the following specifications:
- Outstanding surface form deviation of RMSi ≤ 0.5 µm
- deal line-focus without spherical aberration
- Available with 3 standard coatings/customized coatings on request
- Off-the-shelf delivery for short lead times
- RoHS compliance
Discover our BeamTooling App and calculate important optical properties of StockOptics acylinders online.
- Illustration of a|Acylinder properties used at a wavelength other than the design wavelength
- Calculation of effective focal length (EFL) and working distance (WD)
- ... and further calculations of the BeamTuning range
The app is available in the Apple and Google App Stores.
10x10 – 50x50 mm
Surface form deviationRMSi
Center Thickness Tolerance
± 0.05 mm
> 90 %
The advantages of precision-machined acylinders combined with the cost advantages of series production: Acylinders from the StockOptics series can be ordered directly from stock in our webshop. Benefit from a fast availability and short delivery times.
Perfectly aligned, selected a|Acylinders (diameter 10 mm to 18 mm) are also available with high-precision mounts and a decentration of < 10 µm. Equipped with an ideal line focus and without spherical aberration, our mounted optics can be easily combined with standard optical systems.
asphericon manufactures coatings in the spectral range from UV to the near infrared range: from anti-reflective coatings to metallic layers and wavelength-specific filter coatings with reasonable delivery times and reliable service. Convince yourself of the high quality, durability and effectiveness of our optical coatings.
asphericon also offers a selection of optical design files (CodeV, etc.) for free download available in the webshop. Plan your individual setup and convince yourself of the many application possibilities of our a|Acylinder.