Jena, July 2019:From working distance, to wavefront deviations, to possible combinations - With the new BeamTooling App, you can easily find information anywhere. May you be in the lab or in the field, at any time you can quite simply use your smartphone. With the BeamTooling App, calculations for the perfect use of asphericon products can be carried out quick and easy. The app is now available in the Apple and Google App Stores.
Optical properties of asphericon StockOptics and BeamTuning products
Before you decide on a specific product, calculate optical properties of aspheres or wavefront and divergence deviations of a|BeamExpanders when using alternative wavelengths than the design wavelength. Based on only a few parameters, asphericon's BeamTooling App allows to calculate various ratios in the field of beam expansion/shaping and fiber coupling of laser beams. It facilitates purchase decisions and is the ultimate tool for the use of asphericon products.
Discover the features of BeamTooling:
- Calculation of properties, such as EFL and working distance of aspheres
- Possible combinations of a|BeamExpanders for special target expansions
- Effect on ultrashort laser pulses
- Residual divergences and wavefront errors of a|BeamExpander as a function of wave lengths
- Calculation of beam diameter based on mode field diameter or fiber NA when using a|AspheriColl
- Possible combinations of beam shapers a|TopShape and a|AiryShape with a|BeamExpanders based on input beam diameter