Loyal collaboration, flat hierarchy and planty of space for own ideas - that's working at asphericon.
For over 15 years now, asphericon is synonymous for precision, quality and innovative ideas. With our mission "Bringing visions to life", we continue to set new milestones in the world of optics and provide our customers with high-precision optical solutions. More than 150 employees at the headquarters in Jena put their hearts and minds into ensuring that this will remain.
As an independent and recognized specialist, asphericon is one of the technology leaders in the manufacturing of aspheric optics and systems. The production is based on a self-developed and patented technology for the control of CNC grinding and polishing machines. Starting with a first optical design, we accompany our national and international customers through manufacturing and coating, full-surface interferometric measurement and documentation to the assembly of optical systems and their optical characterization.
For our sales department in Jermanice (Liberec, CZ) we are looking for a dedicated employee (m/f/d) full-time (40 hrs/week).
You can expect:
- Sales of customer-specific / standardized optical components and systems, with a focus on East-Europe
- Responsibility for the entire sales process - from customer acquisition to technical and commercial support in the quotation stage to contract conclusion and customer retention
- Evaluation of potential customer contacts in the assigned sales territory
- Building your sales network and developing sustainable customer relationships
You can offer:
- Successfully completed technical, scientific or business studies, alternatively technical vocational training
- At least 2 years professional experience in relevant photonics markets, preferably in optics, laser processing or measurement technology
- Communication and presentation skills in dealing with customers from different fields of applications and responsibilities, especially in the technical-academic environment
- Open-minded personality, strong in communication and negotiation, who can guide customers efficiently and professionally through the entire sales process.
- Willingness to travel and participation in trade shows and congress events
- Good / very good knowledge of English, knowledge of German is a plus
- CRM know-how is an advantage
- Driving licence
6 reasons to apply at asphericon:
- From the very beginning, you will work independently in challenging projects
- You will be employed indefinitely with 27 days holiday (increase to max. 33 days per seniority)
- Flat hierarchies, everyone can actively participate in shaping our company
- Your well-being is important to us! We offer: flexible working hours, drink flat rate, regular team events and much more
- We care for your mobility: After a successful trial period you can benefit from a company car
- The most important thing: We look forward to seeing you!
Are you interested?
Then send us your application (max. 8 MB) stating your salary expectations and the reference number SP19-03-10000:
asphericon s.r.o. | Mr. Tomáš Vít – firstname.lastname@example.org
To strengthen our sales team in Sarasota, FL, we are seeking:
You can expect:
- Support all sales activities in North America for our off-the-shelf and customized components
- Serving long term asphericon customers and acquiring new ones
- Representing the company on nationwide exhibitions
- Supporting our customers in technical questions
You can offer:
- Associates degree required, Masters degree preferred
- Technical background required
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in sales or sales support along with an understanding of capital equipment, manufacturing and engineering processes
- Strong organizational talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Presentation and demonstration experience desired
- Team player with good negotiating skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Additional language knowledge advantageous (German preferred)
- Willingness to occasionally travel for business
- Intensive Training will be provided
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you interested?
Then send us your application (max. 8 MB) stating your salary expectations and the reference number SP19-16-30000:
asphericon, Inc. | Mr. Steffen Schneider email@example.com
Bring in your knowledge and your motivation. Take on responsibility and join the asphericon team and engage in shaping the company.
asphericon is one of the world’s technology leaders in the field of aspheric optical components and is constantly growing. Motivated and committed employees are an important part of our company.
Whether you are an undergraduate student, graduate or a specialist with professional experience, there are many opportunities for you to join us. Find out more information and shape your professional future!